Printing / Copying / Scanning
The library has two public-access multi-function machines that can be used for printing, copying, and scanning.
- printing from public access computers
- wireless printing from laptop computers - for instructions: Click Here!
- copying - collating, stapling, three-hole punch available
- e-mail/scanning to PDF (using a Clarkson e-mail address only)
- single or double-sided documents
- black & white only; no color option available
There is also a stand-alone flat-bed scanner available for use.
15 cents per single page (30 cents for double-sided copies)
Payment must be made at the machine, which accepts coins and bills (no debit or Knight cards)
All students and faculty receive a printing quota on public access network printers.
At the start of the Fall and Spring semesters each student Printer Account is credited with $24.00.
(This equates to 300 pages of black and white printing at .08/page.)
Printer Accounts are credited $8.00 for Summer Sessions I & II combined.
- Black & white printing is $0.08/page
- Color printing is $0.75/page
- Colored printer locations:
- TAC - 2nd floor
- CEC Lab (Center for Excellence of Communication) - 1st floor New Snell
- Plots - $0.75/square foot; 42" is the max width
Students can add more funds to their printing balance by going to the IT HelpDesk in CAMP 171A.
Payment can be made in cash, credit card, or charging student account.
NOTE: Printer accounting funds DO NOT carry over from semester to semester.
Students can check their Printer Account balance at go.clarkson.edu/print