Distance Users: Distance Users
The Clarkson University Libraries Welcome You!
All of the University Libraries resources and services are available to all students, faculty, staff, or other affiliated persons regardless of where you're reaching us from.
The libraries provides access to thousands of print and electronic resources to support your scholarly endeavors. Additionally the libraries have professional librarians available who can help you with your research and assignments as well as help you navigate the wide variety of resources you have access to.
If you have any questions please contact us.
The Libraries are committed to providing equal access to all affiliated users.
Current Clarkson University students, faculty and staff are eligible for distance services if you do not have a current address in Potsdam, NY.
User Interlibrary Loan for all of your requests.
- Clarkson owned articles (Delivered PDF via email).
- Clarkson owned books & media (Delivered via mail).
- Articles obtained from other libraries (Delivered PDF via email).
- Books & media obtained from other libraries (Delivered via mail).
First-time users, select the appropriate "Program Affiliation" when you register. Enter your current mailing address where materials can be shipped.
Find items owned by Clarkson Libraries using the Library Catalog. Materials owned by the Clarkson University Libraries can be delivered directly to your home. Pre-paid UPS postage will be included in your delivery.
- Find an item in the Library Catalog
- Navigate to Interlibrary Loan
- Complete and Submit a Request