Library Account Instructions: Your Library Account
Use your library account to:
- View items you have checked out *
- View due dates of items you have checked out *
- Renew items *
- View charges associated with your account
*Not including Interlibrary Loan items. Click here to view your Interlibrary Loan account.
To access your library account:
2. Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right hand corner
3. Select Clarkson University Libraries CAS
4. Enter your Clarkson username and password
This is your email username and password (without the @clarkson.edu)
Example: If your email is email@example.com, password 1234,
your NetID login username is jdoe, and your password is1234
5. Click on your name in the top right corner.
Use drop-down menu and select My Account
6. You can now review items you have checked out, status of holds, and any charges that are on your account. Click the Renew button next to any item to renew it. Make note of the new Due Date listed.