Health Sciences Library: Citation Help
AMA Citation Help
The AMA (American Medical Association) reference style was created by the editors of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). It specifies writing and citation styles for scholarly works in Medicine. AMA style is internationally recognized and is used throughout. disciplines in the health sciences.
American Medical Association, AMA Manual of Style 10th ed., 2007
In print in the Reference section of the Health Sciences Library (808.06661 A479)
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
- Create and manage citations of books, articles, websites, videos, etc.
- Import citations directly from databases, the library catalog, Google Scholar
- Add searchable notes and tags to citation records
- Attach article and chapter PDFs and images to citation records
- Easily and quickly create a bibliography in a variety of reference styles (APA, MLA, etc.)
- Automatically manage in-text citations in Microsoft Word or LiberOffice/OpenOffice
- Easily share references with others